Forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on your contact list; and in turn ask each of them to do likewise.
In three days, most people in India will have this message. This is one idea that really should be passed around. _*Reform Act of 2012*_
1. No Tenure / No Pension. Parliamentarians collect a salary while in office but should not receive any pay when they're out of office.
2. Parliamentarians should purchase their own retirement plans, just as all Indians do.
3. Parliamentarians should no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Their pay should be linked to the CPI or 3%, whichever is lower.
4. Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and participate in the same health care system as the Indian people.
5. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people.
6. All contracts with past and present Parliamentarians should be void effective 1/1/12. The Indian people did not make this contract with them. Parliamentarians made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people in India to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?
If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete.