Monday, July 16, 2012

Simple home made treatment,with Ginger,Lemon & Honey.


Health Benefits of Ginger


Ginger has long been known as a very healthy food. It has anti-cancer properties

and is recognised as healthy by both modern and ancient systems of medicine.
Have a read to see why you should start eating more ginger.
Meeting Ginger Health in India
(according to the author)
"I travel to India on an annual basis and on my first trip there I became seriously

 ill with the dreaded “Delhi Belly”. Within a space of one week I lost close to 10
kilograms (not pounds, kilograms!) of weight from loss of fluid, etc. Luckily,
however, I was staying next to a buddhist monastery and as soon as the monks
 found out I was sick I was inundated with traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicines
 as well as every home remedy that one could think of.I got better pretty quickly
but the main item of interest for me was a drink that the Indian’s drink everyday
 called a ‘Lemon, Ginger and Honey Tea’. Now, it is not a tea but a hot drink that
 is drunk like a tea. It is amazing tasting and after talking to the locals about it I
 realised that many see it as a form of medicine - one my local friends even claiming
 he has never had a cold in his life because he drinks one a day without ever missing it.
The way to make this very tasty drink is to boil the kettle, slice a two or three inch
piece of ginger into thin strips with no bark left on them and add them to a cup along
with a big teaspoon of honey and a good squeeze of lemon. Stir and enjoy. It is very
 relaxing.

(other good comments from users)

                  *** Ginger is also good for the skin. The more older grows the person, more wrinkles appear.
Adding Ginger to food,
give elasticity to the skin and making it appear younger.
                  *** I had always suffered from irritable bowel syndrome but ever since i\'ve added ginger to my
diet i\'ve had no symptoms of a bloated stomach.I am so releived that i don\'t have to take
anymore
medications.
                  *** Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu. Many people also
 find ginger to be helpful in the case of stomach flus or food poisoning, which is not surprising
given the positive effects ginger has upon the digestive tract.
                  *** i started drinking ginger tea since last year but only once a week. but now i took it daily and
believe it or not i started 2 lose weight n i feel more energetic. the tip is that after every meal,
i will drink ginger tea. not only that, i didnt get menstrual cramps anymore.
                 *** Ginger called as king of medicines and also an aphrodisiac is the best remedy out there for
 multiple cure remedies like constipation, cold, allergy, bad breath and even headaches,
ear aches a lot.   A really informative article
                *** Today I was chatting to my sister in law and discovered that she lost a lot of weight, when I asked
 her about the secret, she said she soaks ginger after she peels it in cold water and drink it besides
 green tea.
               *** I'm a student nurse and I do have faith in Honey and Ginger as a good source of medicine, It has
proven to me that honey and ginger worked better than antibiotics in some case in my life.
 specially common cold. I enjoy honey ginger green tea almost every evening.
                *** I must say I was told by my step-mom to drink a cup of ginger tea every morning to help lower
my blood pressure. Two weeks consuming ginger my blood pressure went from near stroke
levels to 110-115/75-69..

No comments: