Friday, January 25, 2013

SEE WHO IS PERFECT.


Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Pallavi Kate" pallavikate86

*I have not seen anyone dying of laughter,
**but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing.*

[image: I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who
are dying because they are not laughing.]

*Perfect guy is not the one who has More
Money Or the most handsome one you’ll
met*

Its the one who knows how to makes you
smile everyday…*
*
I like texts with long replies.
It makes me feel special,
as if they actually want to talk to me.!!
[image: I like texts with long replies. It makes me feel special, as if
they actually want to talk to me.!!]

*A relationship is not based on the time you’ve spent together,
*but the foundation you’ve built together.*
-
Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

Thanks to world malayalee club.

*
*

No comments: